Want to see job posts daily
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is an earthworks and environmental group who continues to grow in projects, scope, and in our people. With four main offices in Edmonton, Acheson, Calgary, and Fort McMurray; projects throughout Western Canada; nearly 600 workers; and hundreds of pieces of heavy equipment; Morgan continuously seeks to add top talent to our team.
- Various locations throughout Alberta – Must be able to travel to Edmonton, Alberta
- Camp provided, various locations across Alberta including but not limited to: Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Cold Lake
- Shifts are 21/7 or 14/7
- Must have at least 3 years of recent experience as a finish Dozer operator
- Must have (or be willing and able to obtain) CSTS-09 and OSSA Regional Orientation OR OSSA BSO, Ground disturbance II, Standard First Aid level C, H2S Alive, Wildlife intermediate, WHMIS 2015
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator preferably in the heavy civil earthworks, construction or oilfield maintenance services industry is required
- Required to work outside under all weather conditions and handle noise and vibrations
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day
- Must be able to work day or night shifts
*Please note as daily work scope changes, some labouring on site may be required
Benefits and in-house referral program available
Please visit mcel.ca for more information and for our email.
Please apply with your own resume instead of your indeed resume.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out
- Dozer Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)