Want to see job posts daily
- Relocation to Calgary, Edmonton, or Fort McMurray
- Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
- Contribute your expertise with the following heavy equipment:
- Dozer (D8)
- Wiggle Wagon
- Excavator (smaller back hoe)
- Contribute your expertise with the following fluid transfer equipment:
- Diesel Pumps
- Electric/Diesel Dredges
- Electric Barges
- Pipe fusing
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
In keeping with our commitment to safety, all employees and contractors must be fit for work while on duty and be both mentally and physically able to perform job requirements safely and effectively. The use of illicit drugs and the inappropriate use of alcohol, marijuana, medications and other substances can adversely affect the safety of employees and others, job performance and the work environment.
Canadian Natural requires alcohol and drug pre-employment testing for all of our safety sensitive positions.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Typically a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a heavy equipment or fluid transfer equipment
- Marine Master’s Limited Certification would be an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license