Want to see job posts daily
Rock Iron Contracting is seeking competent, full time Skid Steer and Mini Excavator Operators. We offer competitive wages, Health benefits and a professional work environment. We believe in having a strong safety culture and offer opportunities for advancement. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, forward thinking, motivated and who work well as part of a team. Wage will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
Successful candidates must be able to conduct a variety of job tasks such as; Bulk and finish excavation, Demolition, Site grading, Slab on grade, Trenching, Back fill and Loading of trucks, among other tasks.
Experience with blueprints, understanding of survey and locates is considered an asset.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Conducting Pre-operational checks of equipment
- Lubrication and basic daily maintenance
- Adhering to all company and legislative safety requirements
- Arrive on time and be fit for work every scheduled shift
- Assist ground crew with labour duties as necessary
A minimum of 3-5 years will be preferred for this position
Own transportation is required as some work sites may not be accessible by public transportation
English is required for communication
We look forward to hearing from you and thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- heavy equipment mechanic: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)